Straight insulation boot is an insulating barrier which can be used to connect indoor termination. The boot provides phase to phase to earth insulation to power cable termination where these terminations need to be installed in very compact space, such as motor terminal boxes, ring main units, distribution transformers etc., where the air clearance is not sufficient for normal operation or to protect against flashover.
- Easy and fast to install, no special tools or heat needed
- Adapts to a wide range of cable size up to 400 sq.mm
- Outstanding weathering, UV, Ozone, chemicals, fungi resistance
- Outstanding water repelling (Hydrophobic)
- Suits for straight or right-angle application
- Low cost and easy for maintenance, and reusable.